FAQ

 

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS):

Q:

What are Bio-Patches?

A:

Bio Patches is a revolutionary, 100 percent natural detoxifying system that pulls harmful toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, medications, nicotine and more from the body.

Q:

How Are Bio-Patches Applied to the Skin and Where?

A:

Bio-Patches are placed on the bottoms of the feet prior to going to bed. They then pull toxins from the kidney meridian on the soles of the feet.

Q:

Where Do Toxins Come From?

A:

Toxins are all around us, each and every second of the day. Most common toxins that affect men, women and children are associated with air pollution, nicotine, prescribed and over-the-counter medications, water and pesticides on food.

Q:

How Long is Treatment with Bio-Patches?

A:

Depending on the toxicity within the body, Bio-Patches can be used anywhere from once or twice a week to every night. Bio-Patches draw toxins out of the body quickly, causing the patches to be filled with colored debris. And as treatment goes forward, it is easy to see if treatment needs to be extended or stopped at any given time.

Q:

What's the Best Time to Use Bio-Patches?

A:

Bio-Patches should be applied right before bedtime and worn throughout the night.

Q:

How Are Bio-Patches Applied to the Bottom of the Feet?

A:

Remove Bio-Patches from their pouches. Next, pull the adhesive backings from the patches and affix one to each foot bottom. Make sure that they fit tightly to the foot and are as smooth as possible. Following a full night of sleep, remove the patches and discard them in a waste basket.

Q:

Can Bio-Patches Be Reused?

A:

For best results, apply new Bio-Patches for each use. Pre-used Bio-Patches are normally filled with toxins, which is both hygienically unsound and makes for ineffective treatment.

Q:

How Often Should Bio-Patches be Administered?

A:

Initially, Bio-Patches foot pads should be used nightly (on both feet) for a recommended period of thirty days.

Apply it for at least 4 hours but do not leave the foot patches on for more than 12 hours. Individuals who feel that they have been exposed more extensively to toxins may choose to prolong the 30 day period. After the initial cleansing period, simple maintenace is recommended (one set of patches every two to three weeks).

Because Bio-Patches are made with 100 percent natural ingredients, they can be used each and every day. Bio-Patches customers use them anywhere from once or twice a month, to multiple times a week, to every day.

Q:

How many Bio-Patches Come in Each Box?

A:

There are three different packaging options. One box has 8 patches, another box has 24 patches, and the third has 120 patches.

Q:

What are the Ingredients within Bio-Patches?

A:

Bio-Patches contain all-natural ingredients including Vitamin C, Bamboo Vinegar, Chitosan, Loquat Leaf, Tourmaline and Dextrin that combine to pull toxins from the body.

Q:

Are There Any Precautions One Should Take When Using Bio-Patches?

A:

If your skin becomes sensitive at any given time, stop using Bio-Patches. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not ingest. Avoid wearing patches for longer than 12 hours at a time.

Q:

Are There Any Known Side-Effects?

A:

Bio-Patches utilize 100 percent ingredients, so there are no known side-effects associated with using them.

Q:

What Will Happen When I Wear Bio-Patches? How Will I Know They Are Working?

A:

When you wake up in the morning, you will most likely see that they have changed in color from white to dark brown or black. There is also a chance that patches may become sticky. This is proof that Bio-Patches are effectively working.

Q:

If I Have a Pre-Existing Health Condition, Am Pregnant or Breast Feeding Can I Use Bio-Patches?

A:

Bio-Patches should not be used by individuals with a medical condition, high blood pressure, sensitive skin allergies, allergies to mushrooms and/or seafood, or women who are pregnant or breast-feeding.

Precautions!

Bio-Patches are ONLY for external use. Avoid open wounds, cuts, grazes, or blisters and any damaged skin. Should the patch and ingredients become exposed avoid consumption and wash your hands. Patches should not be used by individuals with a medical condition, pregnant women or if breast-feeding, have high blood pressure, any sensitive skin allergies, or allergic to mushrooms and/or seafood. Consult your medical practitioner if in doubt.

Contact Us

Phone
818-813-9922
Fax
818-813-9748
E-mail
info@bio-patches.com

Facebook